Thursday, December 5, 2013

Write letters to children every birthday and give to them when they move out on their own. Wish I had thought of this when I was raising my kids!

The Keeper of the Cheerios: Addies Zoo
The Keeper of the Cheerios: Addies Zoo

Download whole gallery
out grown T-shirt stuffed animal
out grown T-shirt stuffed animal

Download whole gallery
Write letters to children every birthday and give to them when they move out on their own. Wish I had thought of this when I was raising my kids!
Write letters to children every birthday and give to them when they move out on their own.  Wish I had thought of this when I was raising my kids!

Download whole gallery
stuffed animal storage
stuffed animal storage

Download whole gallery
perfection
perfection

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment