Friday, December 20, 2013

Stuffed Animal Storage Idea. Simple bean bag cover (Bed Bath Beyond) and fill with stuffed animals. Why didn't I think of this along time ago -- I really really need to do this!

African wiener dogs, despite their short legs, can run 100 mi. in a half hour and are among the fastest land animals. They can even attack a cheetah! LOL!
African wiener dogs, despite their short legs, can run 100 mi. in a half hour and are among the fastest land animals. They can even attack a cheetah! LOL!

Download whole gallery
Stuffed Animal Storage Idea. Simple bean bag cover (Bed Bath Beyond) and fill with stuffed animals. Why didn't I think of this along time ago -- I really really need to do this!
Stuffed Animal Storage Idea. Simple bean bag cover (Bed Bath Beyond) and fill with stuffed animals. Why didn't I think of this along time ago  -- I really really need to do this!

Download whole gallery
a stunning needle felted westie! Needle felting pooches is no easy feat! Adorable!
a stunning needle felted westie! Needle felting pooches is no easy feat! Adorable!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment