Friday, December 6, 2013

Stuffed Animal Pattern Felt Plushie Sewing by SquishyCuteDesigns, $5.00 I like the cat set better, but this would be a great gift for my mom and step-dad.

Elspeth Monster Mouse by JunkerJane
Elspeth Monster Mouse by JunkerJane

Download whole gallery
spray paint your toy animals and stick in on a painted canvas. such a simple and cute idea!
spray paint your toy animals and stick in on a painted canvas. such a simple and cute idea!

Download whole gallery
Molly the Cat // Stuffed Animal Plush Doll
Molly the Cat // Stuffed Animal Plush Doll

Download whole gallery
Stuffed Animal Pattern Felt Plushie Sewing by SquishyCuteDesigns, $5.00 I like the cat set better, but this would be a great gift for my mom and step-dad.
Stuffed Animal Pattern  Felt Plushie Sewing by SquishyCuteDesigns, $5.00  I like the cat set better, but this would be a great gift for my mom and step-dad.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment