Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So cute! Dinosaur pattern from Bit Of Whimsy! I love her patterns so much. I made the " Jane" for my niece for Christmas! They're really easy to sew and SO adorable

So cute! Dinosaur pattern from Bit Of Whimsy! I love her patterns so much. I made the " Jane" for my niece for Christmas! They're really easy to sew and SO adorable
So cute! Dinosaur pattern from Bit Of Whimsy! I love her patterns so much. I made the " Jane" for my niece for Christmas! They're really easy to sew and SO adorable

Download whole gallery
Stuffed Animal Part 2
Stuffed Animal Part 2

Download whole gallery
Cut-out fabric in shape of animals and attach to painted canvas. Good for animal theme
Cut-out fabric in shape of animals and attach to painted canvas. Good for animal theme

Download whole gallery
Wolf iPad sleeve Gray felt Made to order by BoutiqueID on Etsy, $76.00
Wolf iPad sleeve  Gray felt  Made to order by BoutiqueID on Etsy, $76.00

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment