Tuesday, December 17, 2013

More Cute Critters - a tropical bird, a penguin, a koala, and a kitten! This pattern is for easy-to-make felt toys that can become holiday ornaments or plush keychains! Now available for $9.00 in both my Etsy shop and my Craftsy pattern shop!

autumn mice
autumn mice

Download whole gallery
stuffed animal storage
stuffed animal storage

Download whole gallery
More Cute Critters - a tropical bird, a penguin, a koala, and a kitten! This pattern is for easy-to-make felt toys that can become holiday ornaments or plush keychains! Now available for $9.00 in both my Etsy shop and my Craftsy pattern shop!
More Cute Critters - a tropical bird, a penguin, a koala, and a kitten! This pattern is for easy-to-make felt toys that can become holiday ornaments or plush keychains! Now available for $9.00 in both my Etsy shop and my Craftsy pattern shop!

Download whole gallery
gorgeous felt flower tutorial
gorgeous felt flower tutorial

Download whole gallery
felt deer, so adorable! #crafts #felt #pattern
felt deer, so adorable! #crafts #felt #pattern

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment