Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Great idea, not sure why I didn't think of it. Use a wire hamper for stuffed animals. That way they can just pull out the ones they want. Smart.

Velcro band aids for stuffed animals. Oh my goodness, I NEED to make this!
Velcro band aids for stuffed animals.  Oh my goodness, I NEED to make this!

Download whole gallery
Feel Better Felt Band-Aids for stuffed animals
Feel Better Felt Band-Aids for stuffed animals

Download whole gallery
A "zoo" for all the stuffed animals! good idea
A "zoo" for all the stuffed animals! good idea

Download whole gallery
Great idea, not sure why I didn't think of it. Use a wire hamper for stuffed animals. That way they can just pull out the ones they want. Smart.
Great idea, not sure why I didn't think of it. Use a wire hamper for stuffed animals. That way they can just pull out the ones they want. Smart.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment