Saturday, December 14, 2013

fun storage for kid stuff: spray paint their random plastic animals and glue it to the top! - I love this idea, but I know myself...I would probably buy all that stuff inside just so I could make the cute storage containers...lol

fun storage for kid stuff: spray paint their random plastic animals and glue it to the top! - I love this idea, but I know myself...I would probably buy all that stuff inside just so I could make the cute storage containers...lol
fun storage for kid stuff: spray paint their random plastic animals and glue it to the top!  - I love this idea, but I know myself...I would probably buy all that stuff inside just so I could make the cute storage containers...lol

Download whole gallery
DIY stuffed animal net......this one is ugly but imagine leopard fabric or stripes with pink bow lining!
DIY stuffed animal net......this one is ugly but imagine leopard fabric or stripes with pink bow lining!

Download whole gallery
Glove Animals
Glove Animals

Download whole gallery
stuffed animal sleeping bag from U-CreateCrafts.com
stuffed animal sleeping bag from U-CreateCrafts.com

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment