Sunday, December 8, 2013

Experiment to show kids how layers of blubber on animals keeps them warm in cold water. I never would have thought of this myself! // Perfect for Antarctica

kids-drawing-case
kids-drawing-case

Download whole gallery
35 things to do with old pallets.
35 things to do with old pallets.

Download whole gallery
Experiment to show kids how layers of blubber on animals keeps them warm in cold water. I never would have thought of this myself! // Perfect for Antarctica
Experiment to show kids how layers of blubber on animals keeps them warm in cold water.  I never would have thought of this myself! // Perfect for Antarctica

Download whole gallery
Ally Stuffed Animal - anthropologie.com
Ally Stuffed Animal - anthropologie.com

Download whole gallery
Stuffed animal zoo. Finally made one by myself!
Stuffed animal zoo. Finally made one by myself!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment