Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DIY stuffed animal zoo by keeper of the cheerios Made this for my daughters' stuffed animal collection... used pink bungee cord I bought off amazon

plush animals
plush animals

Download whole gallery
Find inspiration for your own shelves. Find inspiration for displaying books, knickknacks, and more.
Find inspiration for your own shelves. Find inspiration for displaying books, knickknacks, and more.

Download whole gallery
PDF Rag Doll Sewing Pattern Cloth Doll Pattern by OhSewDollin, $9.00
PDF Rag Doll Sewing Pattern Cloth Doll Pattern by OhSewDollin, $9.00

Download whole gallery
DIY stuffed animal zoo by keeper of the cheerios Made this for my daughters' stuffed animal collection... used pink bungee cord I bought off amazon
DIY stuffed animal zoo by keeper of the cheerios  Made this for my daughters' stuffed animal collection... used pink bungee cord I bought off amazon

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment