Thursday, December 19, 2013

DIY Magnet Board in kids room with fabric magnetic letters from Crunch Baby Farm. Instead of buying letters, I'm going to make them myself with my quilt fabric leftovers!

A dapper dog.
A dapper dog.

Download whole gallery
DIY Magnet Board in kids room with fabric magnetic letters from Crunch Baby Farm. Instead of buying letters, I'm going to make them myself with my quilt fabric leftovers!
DIY Magnet Board in kids room with fabric magnetic letters from Crunch Baby Farm. Instead of buying letters, I'm going to make them myself with my quilt fabric leftovers!

Download whole gallery
{Bees Knees Bungalow}: Bachman's 2011 Summer Ideas House: Pt III
{Bees Knees Bungalow}: Bachman's 2011 Summer Ideas House: Pt III

Download whole gallery
Turquoise Die cut numbers 09 Ravie Font 4 inches by Mariapalito, $2.00
Turquoise Die cut numbers 09 Ravie Font 4 inches by Mariapalito, $2.00

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment